Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Who Wants Pancakes?


Why are apologies so hard? Maybe you guys aren't like this, but it is so hard for me to say, "I'm sorry." I get really prideful and really defensive, especially when I've done something I know I shouldn't have done. I'm sure I've hurt each of you at some point in our relationship, so I just wanted to give a big, collective, "I'm sorry for being such a butt-head." There. That wasn't so bad now, was it?


I apologized twice today (not counting the one above). But instead of being defensive and poopy, I was humble and really sorry. And the apology accomplished its mission.....forgiveness and reconciliation! Imagine that. All of these years I've been trying to just make it all go away. All you need is a little humbleness and sorrow. Hm.


Speaking of sorrow....it rhymes with tomorrow....which makes me think of today's....dinner! Apple pancakes with cinnemon, ya'll. Y-U-M-M-Y!

No comments: