Monday, March 12, 2007

www.dts.edu


Good day, friends. My husband is in search of black ink tonight for our printer. We've been out of black ink for a good month now, and have been printing everything in blue. Which has been fine for recipes and sermon outlines, but just won't do for an actual assignment that needs to be turned in. No siree.


And here I sit, homework done. Dishes and laundry done. What in the world should I do? I have been in the deep, dark, dank, depths of school for so long that evening homework has literally been my life. It sounds pretty dull, but it's what I've known. And now, there is no homework. My time as a student is quickly drawing nigh, and, honestly, it's a little scary. I don't quite know what to do with myself.


I know what I will NOT be doing, however:


I will not be reading any more really boring books.

I will not write any more papers on topics I know nothing about.

I will not fall asleep in class.

I will not get to study with really great Bible teachers in class anymore (that's sad).

I will not be taking the TBTK (Test of Biblical and Theological Knowledge) ever again. Shiver.

I will not have to go to Chapel (although I will because it's great....Bring it, Chucky).

I will not make any more book charts (maybe).

I will not.....oh who am I kidding. There are actually quite a lot of classes I'll go back and take....because I just can't help myself. This stuff is fun to study, ya'll! Here are just a few I didn't get to take, but really want to:


History of Doctrine

The Theology of the Early Church

Seminar in the History and Theology of the Middle Ages

Creative Writing in Ministry

Pastoral Counseling

Premarital Counseling

Missions Stragegies for Unreached Peoples

Spiritual Warfare

General Linguistics


Okay. It's official. I'm a nerd.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pic of the crazy willi! i'd love to see more pictures from the wedding!!! :)